need help asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
i was doing a repair for windows but half way through its says it missing nvata64.sys..where can i find that..or is there a way to abort the repair ..please help..
thanks

did you try dumping the setup files to the hard drive and runing the repair from there ? or try a different cd drive cuz they can also give you problems reading or writing files.

will its been doing repire since yesterday.....and it doent look like its doing anything ..how can i abort the repair.....should i just restart the pc...

King X13 said:
did you try dumping the setup files to the hard drive and runing the repair from there ? or try a different cd drive cuz they can also give you problems reading or writing files.

I'll go this route. if it can't read 1 file, it probably can't read others. I'd copy them through a networked cd rom

EricB said:
I'll go this route. if it can't read 1 file, it probably can't read others. I'd copy them through a networked cd rom
will i just restarted my pc hoping that would abort the repir ,but it didnt ,it went through thr repir process again and askd me for the same file ...i tried to skip it but i think its still looking for it becouse there is no progress.....where can i find that file.....can you send me that file....thanks

never mind ..i gace up on this thing...sucks..iam just going to install everything all over again..should be a great upcomign days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom