Need Help about my IE ! urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

craft_nemic

Baseband Member
guys i need your help ...

im a newbei in this forum..

i would like you to help me regarding my internet explorer ... Im using Windows Xp pro.

the problem is when i open my IE the page is not displaying ....its always reading but the page is blank is like something hanging..

but my intenet connection is working good...

so what would i do now anybody help me plss.....

i need urgent .. i just came here in Cafe for this reason.. tnx and regards..

peace more power..

:(

Sounds like your running a Proxy but havent configured your browser..........or............your running a Firewall and havent given your browser access to the big wide world.

Have you installed something new?

yup i just installed new software..

my panda antivirus platinum...

ive running a firewall ..
can you tell me or instruct me how .. that what you telling ..

hoipe you will help me ..

tnx
more power

it all depends on what firewall, but somewhere in there is a proxy setting. also, for example, zone alarm (if you go into its options) will have a list of blocked attempts. you need to make sure you didn't tell it to NOT allow access... but again depends on what your using for the firewall.

If you cant figure it out you can at least shut off your firewall and anti virus scanner just long enough to trouble shoot the problem.But dont leave it off for long.

i try to shut off the firewall its same i cant open explorer .,..

i just removed my newly install thats panda antivirus plantinum..

then it works i can surf now in my explorer...

when i removed panda paltinum i changed into panda antivirus titanuim 2004 .. but i got encountered a problem ..

my IE now working goods but when i updated my panda antivirus its shows i didnt connect to internet ... whats is that mean ..

but i can surf the internet my connection is ok..

only when i update my antivirus..

anybody can help me with this,,,

try to disable the "auto live update"... Panda is set to auto check for virus def, just like Nortons. sometimes panda doesn't release and instead of IE seeing that a connection is up already, it tries to open another. shouldn't matter, but for some odd reason it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom