need admin password WITHOUT resetting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallard

Beta member
Hey, so what i need is a way to retrieve the administrator password WITHOUT resetting it. Resetting it would be easy to do but the admin would obviously know about it. I used OPHCRACK and got a password but when i tried logging on under that it wouldnt log on, saying that the username or password is wrong. i have double, triple and quadrouple checked the spelling of everything. I do have access to CMD so i would prefer to use that to gain the information but am open to any other suggestions

Sorry, we can not help you crack into a computer. Especially if it is not yours.

TF Rules:

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom