naggin recycle bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
if you ever had a usb harddrive and disconnect it frequently u probably notticed that every time you connect it theres a "recycled" hidden folder on it.
i think its pretty annoying thing
theres an option in recycle bin settings to manage harddrives independently but that only lasts untill i add a harddrive and then windows fkn takes over again.
anyone knows how can i prevent it?
is there a registry setting that tells windows to put a recycled folder on every damn harddrive it encounters? or a file that controls recycle bin?

The files deleted still go to your normal recycle bin, or should atleast. Why is this such a problem?
-blitze

please read the question carefully
im only concerned about a folder named "recycled" that windows creates automatically on every drive it finds and starts using it as a recycle bin,takin away my harddrive space and makin an extra folder because i have my show hidden files enables and its annoying

Right mouse click recycle bin. Under the global tab click configure drives independently. Then you can select which drives will hold the recycle bin and how much of the drive is reserved. Have fun. ps assuming you are running win xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom