My Windows Media Player Is Not Playing Videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(V)UZAQ(V)AN

Baseband Member
For some apparent reason any video I try to view gets an error that it can not be played. Any suggestions? Are there any other players out there that are better than windows media player?

Thank you much!

I had the same thing when I would try to play videos. Now I'm on dial-up and I don't play videos anymore. I never could figure out how to get it fixed though. Have you downloaded all of the latest codecs and stuff?

(V)UZAQ(V)AN For some apparent reason any video I try to view gets an error that it can not be played. Any suggestions? Are there any other players out there that are better than windows media player?

Dont worry , just try this player "Ace Mega Codec Pack" . search around in google and you ll find a link to download.
It is approx 40 MB ,but worth the download. Guess what, you dont need different players for different file extension. It plays around anything[.rm,.avi,.wmv,.mpeg,.mpg,.divx]
You dont need to get any extra codecs.!

Enjoy :D

Sign
Codes:)

Pavlyk: Dude the best player in the world: DivX: www.divx.com supports virtually all codecs

Does Divx player support .mov? Does Divx player support .rm?
I dont think so !
But yeah, this player[Ace Mega Codec Pack] supports 'Everything'

[EDIT: Hey dude Pavlyk , Take it easy na..I was just trying to explain some info that you might need to know....No Offence Dude :D ,Gud day]

Sign
Codes
:)

I actually uninstalled and reinstalled and "wAhLa"!

Thanks for the suggestions! Appreciate the help....

(V)uzaq(V)an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom