My prgram has been released. Gimme P2P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, its 100% adware and spyware free (can you believe that BearShare actually tells you that its gonna install adware), (as stated on site) and no viruses what so ever, but can you tell me if it works, i have done so many updates.
Thanks.
Aff1993

Its on SF, so I doubt there are viruses. If there are, it wont last for long. Just because he's new doesnt mean that there is a virus in it. You were all new once too.

thankyou very much, so has anyone tried the new version yet, and seen if it works?
I re-released v1.1 last night as the old v1.1 was bad, so the new one i really hope works.
Thanks.

hi, just wondering, with my program, with anyone who has downloaded it, does it let you download files off it, i get a problem where my firewall tends to block all ports, i cant find an open one, it always says connecting and says timed out in the nodes.
Anyone actually connected?

aff1993 said:
(can you believe that BearShare actually tells you that its gonna install adware)
Aff1993

I think that's a good thing, If theyre gonna install it they should tell you. :D

aff1993 said:
hi, just wondering, with my program, with anyone who has downloaded it, does it let you download files off it, i get a problem where my firewall tends to block all ports, i cant find an open one, it always says connecting and says timed out in the nodes.
Anyone actually connected?

you are making a p2p program and you don't know how to forward your ports and allow exceptions?

Wooww...

EricB said:
you are making a p2p program and you don't know how to forward your ports and allow exceptions?

Wooww...

He He, Kinda like bakin' a cake without knowing how to turn the stove on. ;)

hehe, not funny, my PC is using Mcafee and it wont let me open a port when i try to, it has some stupid setting where it wont shut up if i do something, yet limewire works fine?
does anyone have any ideas.

you got to turn the stove on.

go to your firewall settings. manually add that program to your allow list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom