My prgram has been released. Gimme P2P!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the gnuccom.dll in my computer. ill put it on the website for you, and you can paste it in your system 32 folder.
Thanks (the dll only comes with programs like limewire, kazaa and imesh, so that is why its missing)

Ok, all the other times i was wrong, to fix it you need to register those dll's, i tried it on my laptop and that was the problem, on the project page it tella you how and v1.1 will have the fix.
Thanks

Ok, its all fixed, and v1.1 is out, goto the project page (scroll to the top of this page to see the URL) or goto http://gimme.bravehost.com/ for the official site, to download goto official site and click download.
It fixes all common bugs including the "could not locate GnucDNA"
Please download.

Gimme_1.jpg

ok look, version 1.1 was bad, so i made sure this time that i clicked register dll, which is the problem i hope, so now on the site from RIGHT NOW there is a new v1.1 and just download it and please tell me if it works, if it does youll not only make my day, youll make my week!
(i really hope it works)
Thanks

of course not, could everyone stop asking, i need hits and i promise it isnt spyware, i couldnt even make spyware, its just a remake of a program that i re-edited and coded.
Please download v1.1 and tell me if it runs properly.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom