My mother board 32 bit or 64bit? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekrage

Solid State Member
Motherboard / System Model
Dell branded BTX nForce 590

Can anyone tell me if this is a 64 bit mother board or a 32? I would be very very grateful for assistance

Yes it is. This supports Dual Core and above chips which are all 64 Bit chips.

Dude shut up. Mak I appretiate your help with everything. I have one more question. How can i find what 64bit raid drivers i need. I put raid drivers on a floppy for the F6 driver install during windows installation and i relized it was 32bit drivers. I have no idea where to find the 64bit ones. The one off dells website are not working. It says its missing a file. If you need anymore info let me know. ; ( I appretiate any and all help.

Drivers and Downloads

Drivers and Downloads

It has got to be one of them. If not you will hae to contact Dell Support to find out which driver you need. Cause their site doesnt offer the download if it isnt one of them. I personally just searched the site myself.

Makaveli i owe you one big time. Ill let you know the outcome, either way youve been a great help. /Salute

Dude shut up. Mak I appretiate your help with everything. I have one more question. How can i find what 64bit raid drivers i need. I put raid drivers on a floppy for the F6 driver install during windows installation and i relized it was 32bit drivers. I have no idea where to find the 64bit ones. The one off dells website are not working. It says its missing a file. If you need anymore info let me know. ; ( I appretiate any and all help.

You telling me to shut up is the funniest thing ever. It's like posting a thread on how to cook an egg and another one on how to turn on the stove, dude: PUT THEM ON ONE THREAD!!!.

You telling me to shut up is the funniest thing ever. It's like posting a thread on how to cook an egg and another one on how to turn on the stove, dude: PUT THEM ON ONE THREAD!!!.

Its like you picking a fight for no reason. KYSIRL decipher that ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom