My litl bro messed up the computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
My younger bro downloaded this screensaver from this wierd website and the computer is screwie now. I cant play games,the computer is super slow, internet is slow{i hav DSL 684k}, and its starting to not even reconize my video card. i dont think its a virus. i was wonderin..will a system restore point be any good?
the only thing about it....i dont want to do a system restor point and lose data. PS the rest of my family hav this unknown syndrome...somehow they touch the mouse and the computer goes wack o. haha lol:angry: i think im gonna delete all the downloaded files and see if that helps. let me know if u hav any betr ideas. thanx 4 any help.

Try running your antivirus app (with updated definitions). Run ad aware which will remove all ads. Do a google search for AD AWARE and download it if you don't have it already.

viruses can come inside any file, including .scr files, but mainly .exe files
looks like a virus to me
I use a program called Antivir Personal Edition, it's really fast and works well, and it's free to download here

zerozero said:
Try running your antivirus app (with updated definitions). Run ad aware which will remove all ads. Do a google search for AD AWARE and download it if you don't have it already.
I already got adaware. im gonna run Norton AntiVirus again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom