My HP 8500A printer keeps printing out NBC News each day.

EricB

Chillin Techie
My HP 8500A printer keeps printing out NBC News each day. How do I stop this from happening?
Options
‎11-29-2011 02:26 PM

I can not stop my HP 8500A printer from printing out NBC News, This is wasting a lot of Ink. How do I stop this? The printer display refers me to hpeprinter.com that asks me for a username and password that the site will not accept.

Half of the time I can't even print from the printer either

Tried unplugging the printer from power for a while to clear the internal RAM?
Have you tried uninstalling / deleting the driver from Device Manager and then reinstalling it?

My HP 8500A printer keeps printing out NBC News each day. How do I stop this from happening?
Options
‎11-29-2011 02:26 PM

I can not stop my HP 8500A printer from printing out NBC News, This is wasting a lot of Ink. How do I stop this? The printer display refers me to hpeprinter.com that asks me for a username and password that the site will not accept.

Half of the time I can't even print from the printer either

Heh, so your working with that printer ?
My church has one and I have a older model version in my office/room.
What you need to try now is to manually reset it to factory settings.
HP 8500 strange connection problem - solved with full reset - HP Support Forum - 153322

Most people have a problem with this, but thats one clear shot way of doing it.
Next, clean off the printer drums when its fully off, if any ink has spilled clean it up or you'll be back to the same old problem.

"caution" you might end up cursing all day long and develop a new foul language if the printer gives you trouble and refuses to play along.

If any and you don't fix it, take it to a printer/camera shop and have them fix it.
Bump HP tech support because they won't do **** right even if you ship the printer to them for free service.

Best of luck eric.

Back
Top Bottom