MY GOd, pls HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
its saying tat the cd is not the proper cd... wat does tat mean? its a windows xp home cd. its real, but i have pro. does it make a difference?

well, u should get the boot option prior to checkdisk running, so you you should be able to get that choice of going into safe mode. if the windows splash screen comes up, you pressed F8 to late.

Joint said:
its saying tat the cd is not the proper cd... wat does tat mean? its a windows xp home cd. its real, but i have pro. does it make a difference?

I think we are getting our chain yanked

heh, I think so... course, depends on how far he go. maybe installing and now he needs certain inf/dll files for hardware thats not in the HAL and so its having a hardtime finding it. Remember good ol' 9x, instaling drivers and the good old "insert cd" and you did and then you had to manually path the damn thing out be cause it wasn't smart enough to know where to go.

killians45 said:
heh, I think so... course, depends on how far he go. maybe installing and now he needs certain inf/dll files for hardware thats not in the HAL and so its having a hardtime finding it. Remember good ol' 9x, instaling drivers and the good old "insert cd" and you did and then you had to manually path the damn thing out be cause it wasn't smart enough to know where to go.

how far he go-Ha!

I still do it, I'm amazed at how many 98 units thats still out there.
And I tell them they should upgrade, but noooooooooooo!

i currently have a linksys wireless b and it is sucking, maybe its cause im downstairs but im getting low, or very low signal strenth. any advice?

We are for sure getting yanked

low signal with the wireless bridge? could be many things. usually the bridge and wap (at least here at work) has to be almost in viewing distances. depends on wiring, shielding, etc..

derrmc said:
i currently have a linksys wireless b and it is sucking, maybe its cause im downstairs but im getting low, or very low signal strenth. any advice?

We are for sure getting yanked

Killians45 I was giving you a example of what this guy posts.
Pay attention to I was getting a low signal could it be because i was downstairs. this was posted by Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom