My display appearance will not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have just installed WinXp Pro on PYZCHOB!+C#. I did an upgrade install as I could not be stuffed in re-installing everything over the long week end.

Now, I have the following problem.

I would like to change the colours on my Active Title Bar and Inactive Title Bar Colors, but the changes are not coming through once I hit the apply button on my Display Properties.

How ever, the strange this is that I can change things like Active Title Bar Font Colour and Desktop colour with out a hitch.

Any suggestions please???

Maxxed out at 32-Bit colour.

I found out that if I do
DISPLAY PROTERTIES --> APppearace --> Windows and buttons
and switch that to Windows Classic Style

I can then change the colours on my Title Bar and Inactive Title Bar Colors.

However, if I have this on Windows Xp Style, the setting will allow me to change the colours, but the actual changes will not apply.

It does look like it one of those MS Un-Finished-Programming-Jobs that Windows is famous for.

Right now, I will be happy with everything in Windows Classic Style, but it would be nicer if I had the Windows Xp Style instead.

Oh well.....

WTF? Silesia you're right, i just tried this and the damn thing is f*cked up man. it shows the right colors during the maximize and minimize window animation but it ends up going back to the same appearance after animation is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom