my desktop wont boot... black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

craft_nemic

Baseband Member
guys i got a big problem here..

when i start my pc .. it woont boot in my m,onitor i cannot see the anything its all black...

as i see my monitoir is on and the lights indicator of my monitor is Orange .. not green.. what is the main problem there i check already the video card still same .. and try to change video card same nothing happen...

guys need help.. expert outhere..

peace

i want to.. but oncew i open my pc i cannot see anything in my monitor.. all bLCK EVEN I WANT5 TO GO SAFE MODE..

BEFRORE WORKING FINE I INSTALL WIN 2000 SP4.. WHEN I INSTALL THE DRIVER OF MY VIDEO CARD... AND RESTRT MY PC THATS THE TIME MY PC WONT WORK... I THINK MY MONITOR GOT PROBLEM BUT I PUT TO OTHER PC ITS WORKING...

WHAT IS THE MAIN CAUSE..

PEACE

if u try and put another monitor on this ('broken') comp what happens? same?

also if u just let it run will it eventually boot into windows? i know u cant see, but does it play the login music?

on my ben-q flat screen the light is orange when the computer is off, turn it on and it turns green, think its also orange when the computer is in hibernation aswelll

Reset the cmos 99.999% of the time this is motherboard related!! search the forums about every 3rd or 4th entry in the hardware section of this forums is for this exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom