My computer is becomming a "lag"
This could maybe be a hardware issue also..I'm not sure.
My friends prior computer started acting "laggy", on and offline but to his software. He would go onto Ventrilo which would start instantly, but connecting took like a minute with lag. Going into setup, it would take seriously a minute for everything to come up, and each individual thing he would do, would take like 45 seconds to 1 minute to change or click. It started there, and spread to just about every program he used. Battlefield2 Settings, offline, would do the same thing.
He then built a new system; top of the line for the most part:
AMD 5200+ duel core, eVGA GeForce7950GT, 250Gig Hard Drive..etc but used his previous ram: (2) 1GIG sticks of RAM and his prior Windows XP. Now, the problem is coming up again. Any idea what it can be?
3DMark FireStrike Ultra: 4,266
3DMark FireStrike: 12,043
- Intel Core i7 920 Overclocked 3.2Ghz - Megahalem Cooler
- eVGA E758-A1 X58 Intel LGA 1366 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
- MSI Armor OC 8GB GeForce® GTX 1070
- eVGA 650W G2 Modular Power Supply
- Thermaltake Armor+ Full Tower Case
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
- Corsair Force LE 250GB SSD
- OCZ Vertex 30GB SSD