Is my Catalyst Control Center messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPlayFPS

Baseband Member
So this is what my CCC looks like:
cccomg.jpg

This is advanced view, and there has to be something wrong with it.
For one, the only thing I can do is screw around with Hydravision. I don't need Hydravision, I only have one monitor.
For two, there should be some kind of tree or something right? Where is it? I remember seeing it somewhere before but I can't find it now. I used it in an attempt to fix unsmooth fading textures in games and flash. There would be noticeable lines and it really bugged me. I've updated the drivers from the AMD site and from the device manager. It still looks like that.

If it helps, I ran "Ldr64.exe setwow" in order to fix something. I even undid the change to see if that worked. Nope.

When you click HydraVision with the downwards arrow in the upper left corner of the window does it show any more options?

Hmmm, that is weird. Anything that might pertain to this in the options (I don't have CCC installed)?

If not the install might be corrupt somehow, you could try reinstalling it, unless someone else knows the answer.

The thing came with Windows 7. It worked properly before, then it just randomly stopped working like this.

If it worked before then the only thing it could be at this point would be a bad update to the driver and Control Center. Try either rolling back the driver or reinstalling the latest driver after scanning with Driver Sweeper from Guru3D.com.

Guru3D - Driver Sweeper

Anything under options doesn't help this, and I really don't want to screw with my drivers.

I downloaded the new driver software from the website, and let it reinstall everything.
That didn't work, so I ran the thing again to uninstall CCC and Hydravision. Reinstalled CCC and now CCC doesn't even open.

I don't want to uninstall drivers unless I know what I'm doing. Can someone guide me through the process of reinstalling the driver?

Sorry for double post, but I want this resolved. There's also some unsmooth texture fading problems in flash and games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom