My Battlefield2 Wont work w/ Vista & ATi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam'n Systems

Veteran Techist Member
I'm at a complete stand-still here and think it may be my ATi card not liking Vista. I installed Windows Vista Home Premium yesterday and re-installed my BF2, Patch & DX9c. I didn't update my video card drivers though and went into the game, played for a round, then next round my graphics turned to this:

screen000.jpg

Then I updated my drivers to the ATi Vista 32 Bit 7.2 Catalyst Drivers (The ones released yesterday) and I go into my game. I set my resolution and refresh rate to the same as my desktop, but everything starts going crazy, regardless what resolution I'm at .. like this:

ghey.jpg

So now I am completely lost as what to do from here. People in my squad told me they work fine with Vista & BF2, running it as Admin which I've been trying to do. So, anyone!? :(

Right click on the ece and there is a option. Run as Administrator. Choose that option and see if it helps any.

Between the 2 images I posted I explained that I updated to the 7.2 Catalyst Graphic Drivers for Vista.

Makaveli, I did try running as Administrator.

I think I figured out the problem. I uninstalled the 7.2 and went back and installed the older drivers; 7.1 and works fine now and has been working fine for over an hour o_O how weird is that huh? Seems 7.1 is better then 7.2 in my situation haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom