multiple windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPod Man

Solid State Member
when "StyleXP" changed the icons on my computer the windows started to open in multiple windows and now i cant make it stop. the settings in the Folder options are the same but on the file types tab the file "FILE FOLDER"'s Advance box has "play in winamp", Enque in winamp and find.

i created a new one and chose C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe but then they opened in multiple windows
des anyone know how to fix this?

Not sure what you mean exactly, but if multiple windows are opening rather than opening inside each other there is a setting for this under START>CONTROL PANEL>FOLDER OPTIONS>GENERAL, then make sure open each folder in the same window is selected.

Win2kpatcher said:
Not sure what you mean exactly, but if multiple windows are opening rather than opening inside each other there is a setting for this under START>CONTROL PANEL>FOLDER OPTIONS>GENERAL, then make sure open each folder in the same window is selected.

im not that dumb. i've already done that but it still doesnt work

lol..ok sorry. We get all sorts of differnt level users around these parts :) Now another dumb question, have you tried switching it to open each window in a new one, click apply, then change it back to open in the same window and apply?

Is this XP Pro?If so we can try some more good stuff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom