Multiple users using different monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilnpatel

In Runtime
Can differnat people log onto the same computer using differant videos outputs. Say tv-out and vga out.

Is there any sofware

Dont think this is possilbe. Espically since there is only 1 keyboard and 1 mouse that is recognized. How would both users navigate without haveing a keyboard and mouse.

I run Dual Monitors and even i cant have multiple user logged in and running all at the same time.

what i want to do,is watch a movie throught the p.c on the t,v whiile my dad logs into his username and works away

The main question is this. Does you TV get recognized as a seperate source on your Video Card?

Right click on your desktop>Properties>Settings. Click Identify and see if both your desktop and your TV have the same output. If they both read the same output # you cant do it. But if your TV is Identified as #2 while your Monitor is Identified as #1 you might be able to do it.

But you will have to do it from within your dads account. Have him log in. Run the movie and move it to the TV (Assuming it is recognized as a seperate source). Then you dad can continue to work.

Be warned as this will eat up a lot of processing power. So if you dad has anything Graphically challenging to do your movie and his work will lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom