multiple o.s.

I never had issues with Vista ;). Companies just put it on subpar hardware which caused people to hate the OS. It was fine after SP1.

Better than Win7 IMO ;).

For the average pc user it wouldn't seem any different how it works, but someone who could use the extras it's great. IMHO I think the biggest issue with MS AND Apple was Steve Jobs AND Bill Gates BOTH being arrogant Twig &Berry heads. Now that both are no longer running the companies there both starting to give people what the people want and NOT what THEY want.

I really would hate to see another Windows Vista, but honestly Microsoft has had it's bad OS's in the past as well. I mean NT was a joke and so was 98ME so yeah :lol:
XP is based on the NT kernel, which worked well for a lot of people for a long time.
There was 98. 98se and ME but never heard of 98ME

I think Microsoft attempted to use the NT kernel and make it backwards compatible with DOS... Obviously that did not work and ME had more instability problems than 98se. I used Windows 2000 (I think it was NT 5 or something like that) for a while back then until I had to give it up when support updates for IE ended. I started using Mozilla sometime after that, wasn't known as Firefox back then

Last edited:
I think Microsoft attempted to use the NT kernel and make it backwards compatible with DOS... Obviously that did not work and ME more instability problems than 98se. I used Windows 2000 (I think it was NT 5 or something like that) for a while back then until I had to give it up when support updates for IE ended. I started using Mozilla sometime after that, wasn't known as Firefox back then

I learn something new everyday lol

Back
Top Bottom