Multi-player On Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedmp0816

Banned
Hi,

This might be an extremely stupid question and I think the answer is no, but I'm not sure so here it goes. Is there any way to play split screen multi-player on a PC game such as Need for Speed Carbon. I have two controllers for the computer, but I don't know if there is some mod or something out there that could make this possible. If anyone knows of such a thing please let me know.

Also, I lost my serial key which came with my NFSC game and now when I try to play online it tells me I need to enter it in for some reason. Is there any way I can play online, or somehow retrieve my serial key.

Thanks

Okay not that i know of. The serial you will have to contact EA and see if they can help you out.

But to answer your question i have not seen nor heard of a way to do multi player on a single PC.

Ya, I didn't think so. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to contact EA and just play online with my friends.

older games use to support that, basically the only way to tell is going into the game and then select the multiplayer option and see if there is a hotseat options you can select

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom