multi OS

ChaCha

Beta member
hi community
i'm a new member here and kind of Computer begginer :Happy:
i recenlty intalled windows8 on virtual HardDisk on my pc along with windows7 and ubunto
now my pc is running win7,8 , ubunto :cool:
at the beggining there wasn't any problems but now when i trun on the pc it gives short two beeps and the screen stills black, i need to restart it several times in order to boot it... :madd:

what do u think the problem is ? i need to use them all
PS. my device orginally runs Win7 32-bit , core i5

Does it show anything on the screen before beeping?
If not, there is most likely not some kind of error that is not related to dual booting and you will have to find what the code means before doing anything else.

If it shows the bios boot screen before going to an error, you have to select whatever drive Ubuntu is on as your boot device. Once you've done that and have booted into Ubuntu, install grub customizer. This will allow you to make it so that the grub bootloader shows you a boot menu.
If you've selected the Ubuntu drive as your default boot device and nothing happens, try booting into the Ubuntu live cd. Once that is booted, install and run a program called Boot Repair. After that repairs your boot errors, boot into Ubuntu, install and configure Grub Customizer and you should be all fixed.

Back
Top Bottom