MSN Messenger problem...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy101

Baseband Member
ive been having a problem with msn messenger for sum time now and still havnt been able 2 get it to work...

when i try to log in it says "Sorry, we could not sign you in because the sign-in name you wntered does not exist or your p***word is incorrect"
even though i am possotive that they are both correct... i have tried un-installing it and re-installing dfferant versions and also tryed differant user names and changed my p***word but nothing has worked... can sumone help me.
oh and im running on Windows XP

yea ive tryed other peoples and made new ones but it still wont log in... anyone else got an idea?

Can you login to your hotmail account? If not then someone/thing has changed your P.Word.

yep i can log in2 hotmail and i am possotive that i am typing in my p***word right

yep ive tryed possably every version out there and windows messenger aswell and none of them work.
first msn messenger 6.0 stopped working so i tried other versions and none of them worked so i switched to windows messenger for a while untill that had the same problem

hmm i had this problem a while to, what you should do is just reinstall msn 6.1 or 6.0 or whatever msn your using. then restart your computer and it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom