MSN Messenger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
hi , im wondering why my Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0689 Beta keeps saying i cant sign in here is a screenshot.. it used to do it on the MSN Messenger 7.5.. anyone know why and resolve this problem it has an exclamation mark on Key Ports dunno why this problem was on 7.5 also even though BETA can have bugs.. but 7.5 still wont let me sign in

when you got that exclamation mark by key ports, could you browse the net? looks like a problem at your end to me, nothing to do with msn!

last time i got an exclamation by key ports it was because i wasnt connected to the internet(for reasons i wont go into because its not relavent)

that's really a stupid thing that MSN does...everytime it happens, i have to reformat. There isnt an easy fix...

talldude123 said:
that's really a stupid thing that MSN does...everytime it happens, i have to reformat. There isnt an easy fix...

you reformat when msn doesnt sign in!? dont you think thats a touch extreme :confused:

Its your internet connection thats at fault i reckon

hmm did you try the msn fix solution were it says attempt to fix connection.

try going into the command prompt its under the accessories.

then once in type

ipconfig /release

then

ipconfig /renew

then maybe resetting your comp after doing that.

Have you been downloading anyfiles? I normally get this problem when I downloaded big files for long periods of time.

and yes I loved that background :) where did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom