MSN Messenger doesn't work correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendBreath

Daemon Poster
Hi,
I only have this problem on my computer, my dad's computer works fine. My problem is that I cannot sign in into MSN Messenger, Windows Messenger and all the others works FINE. I can sign in but it's really rare. Most of the time, I need to restart and then it will work, sometimes... lol. And it's not only my email that does that, I tried with my @rogers.com and my @hotmail.com... it's really weird.. It look likes if my computer doesn't really like the new MSN protocol :p BTW: I do have a router, but I don't think that it's the problem because, it works on my dad's computer. Also, when my sister was home, it was working fine. I also tried to format... ALOT of times. Maybe it's my ethernet card? I just tought of that... I'm using my on-board network card on my Asus K8V-X.

Can someone help me? Thanks!

are you using the windows live version and didn't get invited? you need a proxy to use that one (msnp 13downgrader setup)

No the REAL MSN... I'm starting to think that my mobo is f**** and its brand new! Cuz I put another network card and works PERFECT! And my harddrives works WEIRD since my new mobo.

LegendBreath said:
No the REAL MSN... I'm starting to think that my mobo is f**** and its brand new! Cuz I put another network card and works PERFECT! And my harddrives works WEIRD since my new mobo.

what works weird about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom