Msn Messenger..Annoying Startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_man

In Runtime
Hi, I'm not really an MSN Messenger user, but every once in awhile, I log on to see who's online. The problem is that I don't want it to startup automatically when my computer is turned on, but everytime I remove it from startup list, it comes back automatically when I launch Msn Messenger. Then I have to remove it again from startup list..What can I do so it doesn't set itself automatically to start at startup when I launch it?

You can go into "Tools" and select either options or preferences and deselect the startup option. OR, you can access your msconfig then the startup tab... find msn messanger and deselect it that way. (msconfig will make you reboot)

go into the msn messenger program, click on tools -> options, and uncheck "automatically run msn messenger at startup"

do you use the messenger that came with xo or the updated version? it sounds like to me that one that came with xp....you should remove it from add/remove programs, add/remove windows components, download the new 7.5 msn messenger and use it whenever and it wont come up like the other did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom