MSN Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanch3

Daemon Poster
Hey guys/girls,

well my friend is having a bit of problems with her msn messenger, whenever she signs out...and goes to get a drink or sumthing...when she comes back it signs in...yes she has the newest version of messenger as well.

would anyone know what the problem is ?? the only thing i could think of is...to untick the little box saying sign me in automaticly but leaving the remember username and password ticked

thanks for the help :)

really how come?? i dont understadn this "wireless internet" isnt this jsut a broadband phone connection going thru a wireless rouoter or somethign liek i have?

wireless is like a cellphone

the internet is connecting through an antenna, and if you have something interfering, such as a 2.4 ghz wireless telephone, it will mess up badly.

i have two 5.8 ghz telephones, and even i have wireless problems.

umm....is said she is NOT using wireless...so thats not the problem...and she doesnt have wireless phone either...

Goto tools/options/general and uncheck "Allow automatic sign in whan connected to the internet"

Also when she steps away for a drink or whatever she can just set her status to "busy" or "Be right back"...

yea...but she leaves her computer on all day when she goes to college....and during the day it will sign her on when she isnt even there....

i will try and disable automaticly sign in when connected to the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom