MSN Messenger 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin Uzuki

Baseband Member
Hi. I have Windows XP PRO. Whenever I try to sign in to MSN Messenger, I get a popup saying "We could not sign you into MSN Messenger because there is a problem with your Microsoft Passport" "Click OK to learn more at the Microsoft Passprot Website" I click OK and it take to a screen where I have to retype my password to verify my login, so I do that and it takes me to this URL " http://messenger.msn.com/Xp/Default.aspx ". I have tried repairing MSN Messenger and I have tried uninstalling it and re installing it. There can't be anyting wrong with my passport because it works fine with Windows Messenger. MSN Messenger loads fine with my wife's passport but not mine. Thank you for your time.

Hmm...
You may want to contact MSN about it.. there should be a "contact msn" icon hiding somewhere. Fill out the form and it is usually fixed easily enough.
-blitze

nonononono...give me your info or pm it to me and let me try and log in. This happened to someone here before and I fixed it for them, it was no big deal, after that, they could log in

it happens to me sometime's all my family does is go to msn .com click mail and it clears up 4 awhile
strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom