msn messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlz1

Beta member
can anyone help me i try to sign into msn messenger6.2 and it wont even open and i get this message: the application has failed to start because of the application congifuration is incorrect what does this mean and how can i fix it. We have unistalled and reinstalled but nothing

Try downloading the new beta 7.0 and see if that fixes anything. You could also see if you can delete your profile and start a new one so that you can make sure you enter all the essentials correctly.

gab00n said:
Try downloading the new beta 7.0 and see if that fixes anything. You could also see if you can delete your profile and start a new one so that you can make sure you enter all the essentials correctly.

all ready did that downloaded the new beta 7.0 but it came up the same. If i delete my profile wont i lose all my contacts and hotmail address unless i save them

what do you mean delete your profile. if you uninstall msn or format your computer next time you log in with that address all your contacts will still be there, if thats what you mean.

hmm interesting...
msn is a pain sometimes.... uninstall everything with msn.. then make sure u delete it as well. restart and try to download the new one. after u get 7.0 try to run it? im not sure this is what i did and it works fine now. let me know how it works

Normally it is a problem with the msn server, can you sign in using a new name and password?

DJ-CHRIS said:
GAIM is for aim

If msn doesnt work, try trilliam

You are incorrect. GAIM connects to MSN. I'm connected as I write. It similar to trillian only "lighter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom