MSN Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

annab

Beta member
Having a problem.. i have three acounts on my computer, i'm running Windows XP....

When i click on SIGN IN.. the username/password screen doesn't come up... i keep on clicking and nothing happens... it's the same screen...
However.. when i log into my other two accounts.. I sign it no problem.. i click on SIGN IN and the username/password screen comes up..

Help!! please

did you leave the account for more then 20 days without use?
yahoo its giveing 30 days but msn or hotmail are set to erase accounts after that
can you log tru page?

not really

When i said accounts i meant windows accounts.. i have me, my nephew's, and a guest, if i switch users and use there accounts, then i'm able to sign in... when i'm under my account.. it doesn't even allow me to type my username and password..

it's messenger 6.1 by the way

It looks like you have your Windows Account setup to automatically use the a MSN Messenger account.

If you go the User Accounts applet in the Control Panel (Start > Control Panel > User Accounts) You will see your windows accounts (Should be three).

Click on your account (or the account having the problems) and you should see an option that says "Setup my account to use a .Net Passport"

Click on that and see what account it has listed, more than likely, it will be someone elses MSN account there.

Let us know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom