msn help

Status
Not open for further replies.

oly

Beta member
hi,

i'm on a shared computer and a msn account has decided to have its own sign in thing where u dont have to put in the password. help me to undo this before someone goes on my account :)

thanx oly

there should be a checkbox somewhere that says, Remember Password or there's somewhere in options that says Remember password...if you can find that, un check it...

ok then this tick box isnt ticked for any of the people with accounts on this p.c.
so how do i like delete the list of people that use msn in the drop down box thing ??? ? i've done it before there is a way to clear the details ?

i think what you are looking for is somewhere in internet explorer's "tools>>internet options". i don't know what the setting is called, maybe under the "content" tab click autocomplete and uncheck the passwords box?

try going into the tools menu in msn itself and unchecking "allow automatic sign in when connected to the internet", this may do the trick but if not update to the most recent version and it easier to do in it as it allows you to change on the first msn screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom