Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno what it is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_bo

Daemon Poster
How many people on here, are gettin the great benefits from this:) i am, though college ans its great i can download a full vista business copy for free:D theres loads of other stuff you can download like office, xp n tht for free aswel, this helps out so much:) just thought to share it with you all:)

It isnt just Office or Vista. It has EVERYTHING. When i say everything i mean that. You can get Visual Studio, Visual Basic, Longhorn Server (Windows Server 2008) Vista, XP, 2000, Office XP, 2003 and 2007 (All versions from basic to Ultimate), among more.

Basically any Microsoft application that was released since 2000 is on there. Which you can access and download with legit serials. So yeah it costs a lot. But what you get is so much more. To have full serials for all versions of Vista, XP (including the N versions for hte UK which makes 2 serials per version and MCE) Office is enough. But when you can get Betas as well. I got the Visual Basic 2008 Beta already. Web Expressions and Web Blend.

I only got mine cause of my MVP. but it is so worth it. I have downloaded all the software i can and got all my serials saved up.

My internet is capped :( but im goin 2 download them for work:) but its really gd special when i get it for free:d

I was just enrolled in MSDN through school, and just got a real disc of Vista in the mail for $30 shipped. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Mine is academic alliance. I don't have the option of getting just office, there's office access, groove, sharepoint and some project pro's. I really don't know much about those programs, except access. Are there different levels of access for software? Cause the office suite would be nice.

Yes there are different levels. I have full access.

I don't quite have full access but it looks pretty close. Vista, XP Pro (32 and 64) , Windows 2000, most office programs, all of the .NET programming stuff, etc. for free download. Pretty sweet deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom