MS word is freezing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the removal of Citrex was a mistake and may be the problem I just dont know what to do about it.
Rick

just looking over this, i see mention you were getting error reporting low recources... if you don't mind, what is the size of your c:\ partition and how much data is currently on that drive...
open MyComputer > right click the C:\ drive and select properties
record Used space / free space / and capacity. issues may lie in the amount of space available on c:\
also the Citrix removal (although possible) should not have affected MS Office if removed from controll panel > add remove programs. this is for comunications / connections to certain web sites such as you might use for work. if your company uses this you would connect to your citrix server at work for things like running applications or checking your email through internet explorer. if this is something you do, you will need it, if not (although may not hurt to have it) might be best to not install it again. Citrix ICA Client is small in size but can affect network configurations, internet browsing and many MS applications.

Roshi here is my information you asked for remember your dealing with an Idiot (ME) :eek:)
Used 6,708,641,792 6.24 GB
Free 33,271,316,480, 30.9 GB
Capacity 39,979,958,272

Rick

Shoobe I dont have microsoft office I have Microsoft works suite 2001 is that what you are talking about?
Rick

I guess I'm confuseing everyone with my tech ignorance I do have MS Word and I have reloaded it several times to no avail
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom