MS Screws over it's users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ste said:
Tyler why not just call ms say I had to reformat and bam they give you a new key, Ive done it 3 times, works everytime.

That should do it. When you call you put in the product activation code (25 digits) and they tell you it's wrong (done on the phone). Then you will be connected to a rep (in India or the Phillipines) and they will ask you all the standard questions and give you a new product activation code. Are you saying they are no longer doing this? If that is the case....it's time to rebel!!!

make sure to sound real dumb to, This one I use often is

"ya uuhh I got a virus or something and I didn't know what to do, so I reformated"

LOL.

I have an old copy of windows xp pro corperate...

it's like installing a game, you put the cd it, install windows, and durring the install it asks for the key... that key never changes.. so I can use the same disk and key forever... no activation afterwards...

I have home with sp2 (dell oem) but I prefer xp pro, so I use the older one...

Juice Daddy said:
I have an old copy of windows xp pro corperate...

it's like installing a game, you put the cd it, install windows, and durring the install it asks for the key... that key never changes.. so I can use the same disk and key forever... no activation afterwards...

I have home with sp2 (dell oem) but I prefer xp pro, so I use the older one...
Thank you Juice daddy I will get a corp XP cd and a corp cd-key then. I just didn't know if the xp cd was different from the normal oem one.

Anyways why I don't call them

1. I'm not paying long distance, I can get it free from msdn
2. waste of my time because once again I will have problems when I refomate

Tyler1989 said:
Thank you Juice daddy I will get a corp XP cd and a corp cd-key then. I just didn't know if the xp cd was different from the normal oem one.

Anyways why I don't call them

1. I'm not paying long distance, I can get it free from msdn
2. waste of my time because once again I will have problems when I refomate

It is a toll free number!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom