MS Office 2007 failing validation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Sold my sister a legit version of Office Home Student Edition (Retail Version). Serial number went in no problems. However her computer is telling me that her copy of MS Office is non genuine.

I know that this is a legit product as I purchased it through ingram micro. And they are an offical channel partner for Microsoft.

MS is mistake my sister copy of Office for being fake.
The strange thing is that her Office as not been reduced to Reduced Functionality Mode. She can still open, write and save MS office documents.

I bet you could get it straightened out if you legitimately bought it and contacted microsoft. Number should be on the box somewhere or if you hit the Office logo in the top left, go to the bottom hit word options, go to the resources tab, then click "Contact Us".

I bet you could get it straightened out if you legitimately bought it and contacted microsoft. Number should be on the box somewhere or if you hit the Office logo in the top left, go to the bottom hit word options, go to the resources tab, then click "Contact Us".
I am going to have to tell my sister to do that, and to that soon before she start Uni next semester.

Last thing she would want is her copy of MS Word locking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom