MS Access Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Father is running a television repair business. I thought that an access database would be a great way to log in when a customer called. Some information on the customer, television type, the problem etc.

I've looked through the microsoft template, I found a 2003 version of the database program that I want but it involves a lot of b.s. that I can't figure out. the 2007 versions are a bit more user friendly, but I'd rather turn the 2007 version to want 2003 can do or atleast the template does. It's found here,
customer Management
the really cool part about this database is probably the different things you can do. One, you can create an invoice based on the items you set to price and add the taxes to them, then you can add things like different employee's etc etc. I've tried to do it myself, but, there's no real 'help' and i honestly don't know my way around access.

Hello,

If you want to save the access database as 2003 open the database and do file save as and 2003 but you may loose some functionality

Thanks. I guess what I also need to know is, how to use the database mentioned in the link. it's a bit combersome seeing as I've never used it before. Anyone familiar with ACT also?

I got my hands on a copy. I guess I'll try using ACT, access's database templates are to cumbersome and don't offer a lot of customization for my needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom