MPG/AVI conversion to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

plant

In Runtime
Hey all.

What software would you guys recommend for converting movies i download from the net into DVD format. I will be burning with NERO in all probability so the software only needs cater for the conversion side of things. I will be converting the usual formats such as DIVX and XVID etc, and am looking to convert in good quality in as little time as possible. I have an E6600 processor, so something that makes use of dual cores is desirable. Much appreciated,

Ben

This question has been asked so many times. Google or the search function would work great here. ;)

Nero Vision
Convertxtodvd
WinAVI Creator
AutoGK
VirtualDub
AviSynth
DVD Decrypter
mEncoder
FFmpeg

Among the hundreds of other apps out there.

Time to make a thread about this and sticky it.

yep i tried to google, but came up with very little. Nerovision goes out of sync, so thanks for the recommendation on that one. convert x to dvd is great, but i hear there are faster programs out there, so im just checking. Its no good to list a load of programs, i haven't got time to test them all one by one! Cheers nvidiadude

Convertxtodvd is probably the fastest one out there. It is faster than anything i have used. The list is there cause you asked. You wanted to know what apps would do it so i gave them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom