mpeg layer 3 convert to vcd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
i wanna convert a movie clip which is
MPEG Layer 3

to a vcd so i can run it off my vcd player
anyone know what program i should use to do this?

spfd said:
i wanna convert a movie clip which is
MPEG Layer 3

to a vcd so i can run it off my vcd player
anyone know what program i should use to do this?

I dont think that its even possible to download a movie in MP3 format?? If so I would be curious to see the quality on one :) A converter for just about any movie format though is TMPGenc :D It is a free download and the best damn VCD maker I have come across!

correct you can certainly use the above given vcd convertor . it is quite a surprise that you were not able to find one as there are so many available as freeware and shareware available online

thanks & regards

Re: Re: mpeg layer 3 convert to vcd?

Win2kpatcher said:
I dont think that its even possible to download a movie in MP3 format?? If so I would be curious to see the quality on one :) A converter for just about any movie format though is TMPGenc :D It is a free download and the best damn VCD maker I have come across!
I right clicked the file and went to properties
it said it somewhere in there :confused:

ok is there any other like huge name branded software that does this?
the cost of it doesnt matter.

i think that tmp genic just froze on me =(

Yep that would be the site! It is an awesome little booger of a program. Select the file that you want to convert, save the output location and rips the video/audio into VCD, done! It also gives you cool options such as splitting the video so you can put it on several CDR's if needed. Although it is not really needed on DVDR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom