MP3 ID Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
I use Windows Media Player to play my music, and I have loved it for years, but now it's starting to piss me off. One of the major things is it's inability to properly tag the MP3's. With the ID tags. What is another good music player I can use that EASILY lets me edit the ID tags? I have tried Winamp in the past, and I do not like it. I like the organization in WMP. The theory in WMP about the organization is great, but it dosent work like it should. So I want something that is equally as good in it's organization but that I can also manipulate the ID tags.

hmmm, winamp is my personal favorite, version 5.07 is out now too. sorry, i can't suggest anything else, i know, you could change the tags i winamp and then play and organize them on WMP?

perhaps itunes or jetaudio. i personally use wimamp but for music only and i use jetaudio for vids.

iTunes is my current favorite. It's a bit of a pain (okay, it's a REAL pain) to get used to and get yer collection under control...but once you do it's as sweet as vacation sex...

Okay, so not that sweet...but you get the picture...I hope...

If you just want a program that edits tags in bulk efficiently you should try out Tag&Rename. I've used it to edit thousands of MP3's and such; I would say it's next to none.

If you just want a quick editor while playing music, WinAmp works for that. Just right click on the song in the media library, select View File Info... and you can edit both ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.

MusicMatch and Winamp are the best. You should try the Winamp music library wich is way better than the one from WMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom