Mozilla Firebird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie

Fully Optimized
Have any of you tried Mozilla Firebird yet? I downloaded it today and I actually like it.

I use it sometimes and like it a lot. I find it a bit faster then IE with a nice simple interface that is highly customizeable. Although, it doesn't have the compatibility of IE.

As i am viewing it now... i say i like it a lot. The new build that i have is awesome as you get. The thing that i wish it could do is run the updates... then i'd permanently switch over to Mozilla :D

I use it all the time on my laptop. I actually really like it.. I didn't think it would be much of an improvement over IE, but I really like the look and feel and the fact that it's entirely customizable.

The built-in popup killer is handy, but before I permanently switch, I would say for all webmasters to study cross-browser compatibility.

Oh yeah, and the Windows Update page doesn't work with it.

i love mozilla firebird...just occasionaly some pages that .. are built around IE give me problems..but yah i use a 'lot' of extensions on it, plus i love the themes... if i was at home right now i would type out all the extensions i use for shits n giggles but i cant think.. i know of 'smooth scrolling, xtra tabbed window prefs, download manager, umm download status bar, .. thats all i can think of. =x

I saw very little difference between that and Opera.

And I've been using Opera for years, so it didn't make sence to switch.

i downloaded the linux distro, not bad, but i'm still stuck on galeon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom