Mozilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

hs112186

Solid State Member
i have experience the wonders of Mozilla and i have decided to spread the message to everyone. mozilla is an awesome web browser possibly the best free web browser you can get, the feature that is likely to amaze most users is the complete pop-up blocking. NO POP-UPS EVER and its also as easy to use and navigate as IE, its also skinnable. so chek it out now at www.mozilla.org

for people who have not yet taken my survey
-i'm a high school student working on an engineering project and it would be grealty appreciated if you could take some time to complete this short online survey Engineering Project Survey thank you. :)

i have that on linux, tho im still trying to figure out how to get the x-java thing working so i can goto yahoo games there...LOL

:eek:

java finally!!!

that link didnt work so well, then i tried the j2sdk that I was told to try... that didnt give me java either...so i just went to the JRE on sun's site...that did the fix for me. i will try the other mozilla tho... looks interesting!

I have developed a great fondness for Mozilla.... if I didn't need IE to moderate at the reunion forum, I wouldn't be using anything else :)

I'm with Martin, I use Firebird 0.7 and I can use it in Linux or Windows.

yes

I found out about the wonders of mozilla a few days ago. I am now using firebird 7 and I must say the tab searching, pop up blocker, and google search bar are all very nice additions to browsing that IE has left out. I have noticed a few things though that dont work. Mostly flash files like basic online games on msn.com. Not a huge loss but if they could find a way to make it compatable with everything, i would definatly never use IE ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom