movies to cd-rw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nero version 6, can I just use that to burn the image to cd and then it will work? Well, I just can't burn it to cd-rw, so now what please?

thanks

Nero Vision can burn it and since you can do Video CD's if the file is not larger than a CD then you can just burn a Video CD.

Do I just select burn to cd option in Nero? If so, I tried it and it didn't work. Any idea why?

thank you

You have to first select the appropiate burn option. Click on CD then scroll down till you see Video CD. Select that and then click New. There you right click on the file. Add it to the compilation and then click burn. That is with Nero Burning Rom. Not Nero Vision.

Nero Vision is if you want to convert it to a real DVD.

I have not seen or used 6 in like 2 years. So i do not know how to operate it. I use Nero 7.

There are plenty of other tools like Convertxtodvd that can do it as well.

You will have to check the thread. I already gave the thread name. There are links to all the software apps in there. Check the homepages. I did the leg work making the thread and finding the pages and that. I dont know if they all use CD's or not. I know that Nero 6 has the option to burn Video CD's you just have to find it. That software is a couple years old now. It is out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom