movie convert

if movies are mp4 and tv plays that format cant i just cop and paste them on a flash drive and they will play?

Or would I have to format my flash drive to fat32 and then place them on flash drive and view movies on tv?

thx

It depends on whether your TV can read the flash drive as formatted. Look in your TV manual to see if it states what format the USB flash drive must be in.

Just copy it on a USB and see if it works. My TV reads any USB format, and prefers mp4, mov and WMv get funny.

Ok guys, I can just put them on a usb stick and play the movies on my tv but the quality is not the greatest. If I use handbrake or freemake, what are the best settings i can use which will achieve the best quality and quickest way to finish. I have 3 moviesthat are around 800mg in size. Is it best to put all 3 in que at the same time or wait for 1 to finish before i add the next? tkx

To be honest, if your TV is large, and is a 1080p TV, and your movies are only 800MB, then yeah, they will look like ****. A 1080p movie is going to be several GB if it's true 1080p, and by the sounds of things, your files are coming from Yify...

To be honest, if your TV is large, and is a 1080p TV, and your movies are only 800MB, then yeah, they will look like ****. A 1080p movie is going to be several GB if it's true 1080p, and by the sounds of things, your files are coming from Yify...

So if my tv is 52 1080p i should select 1080p movie that is over 1gb? If so, didnt know that. Is something wrong with yify?

there are tons of sites you can convert FLV's into MP4's and such..depends on how big the file is , though.

Back
Top Bottom