mouse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwpoldie

Beta member
my mouse moves wildly around the screen clicking on buttons (mostly the same one) or closing programs even when i don´t move the mouse.
Yesterday it happened although I didn´t even have a mouse connected to the system! (just pulled the usb-connection)

can someone help me??

Sounds like you have spyware or something like that. Boot into Safe Mode and run some scans. The usual one. Virus, spyware, malware and all that. If they dont find anything post a hijack this log.

Agreed.

Also, if you're part of a domain at work etc and know the admin guys. They might be pulling your leg with an admin program like ideal administrator or something :-O

Scan your system with:

Ewido
CCleaner
Cleanup!
Ad-Aware SE
Spybot S&D

post a hijackthis! log

I run into this problem on one of my machines on an doff again. Using the keyboard only, do the following.
Press Windows key + r. Type compmgmt.msc. Click your down arrow to device manager and press tab. down arrow to "Mice and other pointing devices" press the right arrow. Press delete on all objects under that. press enter when they ask you if you want to remove it. Only remove the mice. Then reboot when you are done with all that are there. Should corect it on reboot...

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom