Monitoring users

Status
Not open for further replies.

honsbeek

Baseband Member
Hi ,

I have a room mate, but he deletes his history and temp internet files with "window Washer" each time... I need to know where and what sites he has been too... !!!

Is there any software that let's me record any users activity's seperately and puts it in logs so i can look it over later???

Please recommend software

Thank you

R.

I need to know for reasons of my own of course...
His actions might incriminate me aswell...

No expert responses ???

You can always use fx. There is also a security thing in FX so that you cannot delete some stuff without knowing a password. You can also remove windows washer. There are a few more ways, come to think of it. You can go in the options of the washer and make it so it no longer clears the files that you don't want to go missing. The others i'm not bored enough to post :)

index.dat viewer, unless he goes into safe mode with command prompt and typed del index.dat all his sites r saved, search index.dat viewer in google, thats free bt if u want everthing like he passwords yo could also use then free google deastop or get hidden software

I would like to monitor the activities of my 13 year old daughter and 10 year old son while they are on the internet. I check the history and temp internet files and have never found anything alarming. The thing I am most worried about is their chat programs. They both like to chat with friends on AOL instant messenger. Being in the military we have moved several times during their lives so they have friends from California to Virginia and I would like to know who they are chatting with and what they are saying.

What is the best program that will allow me to do screen captures as well as monitor the website viewing habits and monitor their chat activity. I have reviewed programs such as Net Nanny and Chat watch, and am leaning towards Net Nanny. Just wnated to get some help from some of the more advanced users here and get you take. Thanks in advance.

You will only be incriminated if you find out what he is doing.

Your just a nosey bastard, like those 80 year old wrinkle women who peep through the window nets, sad, sad, sad.

And won't it be halerious if I was your roommate who's be following your steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom