Monitor not Showing anything... School computer Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulG5372

Solid State Member
I need a little bit of help... I am an editor for my high school's yearbook and we are having a problem with one of our computers... before we go to the schools tech people I'm going to try here becasue we really need it working & the school's people take way too long.

It is an HP computer, Dont know any specific specs but can get them if needed. This computer worked fine all last spring, but now when we went to turn it on the monitor shows nothing. The light turns green on the monitor for a second, then turns orange. The monitor works just fine becasue we plugged it into another computer and it worked. Something over the summer must have happened becasue nothing shows up on it now. The computer turns on, you can hear it running and the lights are on but nothing comes up on the screen. The were moved into the hall last spring when we got out and put back in so maybe moving them caused a problem.

We have limited resources from the school and this computer being down for too long is really going to slow us down. Any ideas on what I can do to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom