I do not understand how you people get so much spyware...
About Your Problem...
I think the best solution to your problem is to reinstall windows, the
1. Insert any windows cd with the same build as the one already on your computer. (or the cd that came with your computer)
2. Boot your computer with the cd. (youll have to figure out how to select a boot first device, look in system manuals)
3. Get any drivers that are necessary to run your computer. (usually only SATA drivers, and they must be on a floppy)
4. If you have any drivers, add them to install when prompted. (my cd asks "Press F6 to install any third-party SATA raid drivers")
5. Let it boot next screen and select "Install Windows" or something of that sort, usually you are asked to press enter to select this option.
6. Say yes to the EULA (duh)
7. If setup asks you to select a partition, select the one that has your OS on it.
8. Choose the "repair windows" option, this will keep all of your personal files but delete all system files (including all of those pesky spyware files, if im right) and then reinstalls all of the system files. (the ones on the cd)
Hopefully this will work
TAKE HEED that if you do not have all the necessary install files the system might give you another problem all in its own.