modem

According to the developer, there is an issue with all drivers except the one specified. I need that specific one. Can someone out there plz help me. I would greatly appreciate it. There is no other method to use other than that driver.

You didn't answer my questions...I'm trying to help you out man.

You said you already have the installer you need, with that specific driver version right?

If you've talked to the developer, find out if they can send it to you directly.

You didn't answer my questions...I'm trying to help you out man.

You said you already have the installer you need, with that specific driver version right?

If you've talked to the developer, find out if they can send it to you directly.

Good idea Carn as I have emailed once yesterday and today as well but no response yet. Any ideas how to do other drivers yesterday as I do not see any .INF files. I have a setup and a argset 64 applications?

Good idea Carn as I have emailed once yesterday and today as well but no response yet. Any ideas how to do other drivers yesterday as I do not see any .INF files. I have a setup and a argset 64 applications?

Send me links to the setup application(s) that you have and I'll see if I can get the drivers for you... Won't be until this evening I get a chance to mess with it though.

Back
Top Bottom