Missing .dlls & Explorer.exe Application Error !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovon

Beta member
Hi all, very nice to finally be a part of the community! Hope you can solve my problem.

My first problem was I was missing a winsrv file and kept getting blue screens @ the boot screens, I couldn't even access safe mode. Now, I'm finally able to get on my computer but it feels like its been injected with loads of viruses. When I was finally able to log on, all my start up programs had missing .Dlls and weren't working. I also receive the 'Explorer.exe - Application Error' (The instruction at 0x704b2309 referenced memory at 0x000000b. The memory could not be written). From time to time I'm also oddly getting redirected to different websites when I google something.

I've tried system restore but I got an error saying there were no system restore points to go to . I'm a little bit scared to re install vista because I'm a music producer, and have work that isn't complete yet. I also have over 2000 songs in my library that I just don't have the time get back.

I'm very limited to what I can do on my PC (most things I try end up in "not responding")

My operating system is Windows Vista.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom