Minor issue that puzzles me

Status
Not open for further replies.

chara33

Daemon Poster
This is not that big of a deal but I am curious as to what could be causing it. I put in a modem card a few weeks ago and since that, when I boot my PC up I get a yellow ! point on my network icon in my system tray that lasts for about 30 to 40 secs and then goes away.

What do you guys think could be causing this?

thx

I think you will find that it is just the wireless connection isn't connected at the moment, and when the router and wireless adapter communicate successfully, then it goes away. It's happended to me before if it doesn't connect right away.

It is the drivers not activating upon the loading of the desktop. It takes longer for those drivers to kick in which is why you see it go away. The drivers kick in and the system recognizes them and from then on out it works properly.

It is the drivers not activating upon the loading of the desktop. It takes longer for those drivers to kick in which is why you see it go away. The drivers kick in and the system recognizes them and from then on out it works properly.

Old School, It is a wired system.

Mak, That makes sense now. As always, appreciate it Mak. :D

thx

Chara, I was taking a guess, it might have been a wireless card as I read it. The response I gave was referring to what I have seen in a wireless situation. I guess I should have been more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom