Microsoft Will Not Release DirectX 10 for WinXP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makaveli213 said:
I can say that this wont stay true. When M$ sees how poorly Vista is in slaes to start off they will change their mind and release DX10 for XP. Vista will not get the types of sales they are expecting.
i totally agree with you..what microsoft is doing is telling public this to increase vista sells/profits/whatever but im sure microsoft will eventually release it for xp AFTER they get what thet wanted from telling this in first place...

but after people find out the secrets of what vista is holding vista will shoot off of charts i think...but i know some of vista's nice stuff that didn't come in BETA 2 or any other buld leaked to anyone so far..

WorldIndustries said:
F*** Windows Vista. If I ever use it, it'll be an illegal copy.

Well, when they realise that the sales are not very good, they will make everyones say it is a illegal copy to get them to re buy it. :angry:

I will be a early adopter though, as I don't have a 'legal' copy of XP according to MS.

Trifid said:

I will be a early adopter though, as I don't have a 'legal' copy of XP according to MS.

Is that a problem with your key or just with activation, if your key is pirate then your're screwed but if the key is good then getting around activation and the silly m$ messages is easy.

See i have heard of these so called Vista Secrets. But M$ has already stated, to the Public as well, That these builds we are getting are now Feature Complete. Now it is just down to the fine tuning of it to get Vista to run correctly with everything installed.

MrCoffee said:
Is that a problem with your key or just with activation, if your key is pirate then your're screwed but if the key is good then getting around activation and the silly m$ messages is easy.

It seems to have been sorted now, as I did the link thing they sent me (first time said I activated it too many times, but did it again and said I had a genuine copy.) Thingers crossed it works, and I can get Vista in the summer instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom